"Wine, Tourism & Innovation" Forum
Institut Bernard Magrez
Conference in English
Tuesday, November 5th 2019 from 2:30 pm to 5:30pm.
The Wine, Tourism & Innovation Forum aims at putting the spotlight on innovative marketing trends in the wine and tourism industries. New technologies: augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, apps that can improve the consumer’s experience in terms of purchase, visits, knowledge and wine acculturation.
But how to develop an innovation strategy in these industries? What are the challenges?
How to take advantage of these innovations to dynamize the wine industry?
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Introduction – « Innovation in the 21st century » // « Wine Innovation in Bordeaux »
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm: Discussion Panel with local and international perspectives – « Experiential marketing through Innovation » – Interactions with speakers and audience
- 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm: Pitch Sessions
- 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm: Break – Companies projects’ show floor
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Keynote Speaker